COVID19 UPDATES TO SHIPPING
Please note that due to Covid-19 there may be some slight delays in arrival times due to the increased pressure on courier services, locally and internationally and changes to our workplace protocols and safe distancing to ensure the safety of you and our team.
All NZ orders must be placed by 12pm on the 16th of December to ensure your parcel is delivered on time before Christmas.
Overnight and standard services may be affected during the festive season.
Coco Wellington does not hold responsibility for delays in deliveries. Please contact email@example.com you have any concerns about your parcel.
Collect from Coco Boutique - FREE
Select our 'Pick up from Coco Boutique' option at checkout to collect your order from our boutique.
128 Willis Street, Te Aro, Wellington 6011.
For store hours click here
NZ delivery - $10 1-3 working day delivery (includes tracking and insurance)
NZ delivery - $15 Overnight delivery for a purchase before 12pm (includes tracking and insurance) please note: Orders made on Saturday or Sunday will be shipped on an overnight courier first thing Monday morning.
Standard Shipping $30 (up to 7 working days)
Express $80 - (2-4 working days)
Rest of the world
Standard Shipping $60 (4-8 weeks Untracked, except USA)
Express Shipping $120 (Tracked 7-14 days delivery)
Please note the delays on these delivery times are due to COVID19 - Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more accurate time frames.
- Orders placed with Coco Wellington will be processed within standard working hours. any orders received outside of these times will be processed on the next working day.
- Delivery times are an approximate guide only.
- A physical address where a delivery can be signed for between 9am and 5pm needs to be provided when placing an order. delivery cannot be made to a PO Box.
- Postage and handling charges include a tracking number and insurance. You will be emailed these details once you order has been dispatched.
- Please note that any local taxes and duties are the responsibility of the purchaser. Coco takes no responsibility for any delay in the processing of your purchase should local taxes or duties be applied.
- Coco Wellington does not hold responsibility for any delayed or missing parcels.
Coco Wellington does not hold responsibility for delays in deliveries. Please contact email@example.com if you have any concerns about your parcel.
Please contact (04) 385 2626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.